3 steps to a Xero migration
Considering the transition from MYOB to Xero? Our 3-step conversion process is quick and straightforward, and could deliver a range of cloud-based benefits for your business.
The conversion is a prime opportunity to bring your accounts information up to date so, prior to implementation, we work with you to review all your existing data – ensuring only relevant data is transferred across. At the same time, we can archive your old accounts, contacts and transaction history should you need to access them in future (conditions and pricing apply).
2. The transition
Migrating your data to Xero doesn’t take long; the process is automated and usually completed within 1-2 days. During the migration, the following data will be transferred:
- Your organisation details
- Existing MYOB account structure
- All supplier, customer & employee contact details
- Payroll set-up, including templates, pay items and employee details
- All transactions i.e. bank, invoices, bills & credit notes, showing what has been paid/unpaid
- Quotes & orders
- Job tracking categories and application to individual line items
Following the implementation, we’ll check the set-up and balances in Xero to ensure they are a mirror image of the original MYOB data file. We can also provide ongoing support with your cloud solution, for example there are a range of additional add-ons that could help optimise your processes.
Want to find out more? Contact Mukiwa Financial Services for a complimentary Xero consultation.